Thursday 11 October 2012

Funny cruel things kids say to me and why I still love them

How can one possibly be mad at a child when the things they say are kinda true, although they sometimes can be quite cruel and embarrassing...

Being a Junior Arts teacher assistant, one have to put themselves at risk for all sorts of crazy things they might say to you. so...just remember to breathe in and out and smile.


Here's the top ten funny/cruel things kids say to me:

1) You look like a clown.

2) Hmm...you smell abit funny today. I don't like that smell.

3) You look better if you are skinnier.

4) The T-shirts you wear look all the same to me. Can't you wear something else?

5) Have you worn a skirt before?

6) You butt is so round.

7) You face is so round.

8) You can't draw angry bird?

9) Hey, you have white hair!

10) I don't like you.

So there you have it. My weekly dose of reality in the face.

Now for the part where I still love them despite all that %!#@%!%

1) They are miniature human beings. The thought of defeating them by just using one of my palm makes my day.

2) They like to hold your hand when you take them to the bathroom.

3) They are smarter than you think.

4) They understand my jokes...sometimes.

5) They make me laugh out loud.

6) When they tell you that "red" is a cold colour after feeling the cup of red paint with their small hands. 


 Anyways, 1 more day to meeting those nuggets again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment