Tuesday 9 October 2012

Blogging for the first time in a very long time.


I figured it's time to reboot my blogging affair and start sharing things on the internet again. So I thought it would be a great idea to write down on my notebook (a physical one) a few blog titles I think would make a good post. Here are some of the potential blog contents:

  • A series of Interviews-related titles such as:
- Interviews and why I suck at them
- Interviews and why I am still unemployed after so many of them
- Interviews and the things I probably shouldn't have asked

- Interviews and places to go after being harshly rejected in the FACE
- Interviews and the things they asked that you should have the answers to but you don't
- Interviews and how to not turn up looking shit-face aka looking like you just ran a 10K marathon
- Interviews and the journey of thickening your skin

  • Thoughts on secretly watching obese people pigging out on fast food
  • Top 10 reasons why I secretly hate young beautiful people
  • Funny cruel things kids say to me and why I still love them
  • On becoming Bridget Jones
So far so good. Shall start with the bottom tomorrow and work it up. Meantime, some pictures I drew on a recent train ride.

Drawing people who are asleep is THE REMEDY for boring train rides. Highly recommended!



No comments:

Post a Comment